Funding for Schools and Libraries - Leveraging Universal Service Funds
PO Box 2782 Washington NC 27889 (252)624-9878
- Assessment of E-rate needs
- E-rate Productivity Center (EPC) Updates
- Forms filing: 470, 471, 486, 472
- Advice in filing Forms 479 and 498
- Program Integrity Assurance, Selective Review and Invoice Review
- Post commitment tasks: Form 500, Service Subs and SPIN Changes, Appeals and Audits
- Document Retention!
E-rate funding is critical for all schools, school districts, libraries , library systems, head start and consortia. Filing can be tricky and frustrating. Be sure to contact us for all your needs in planning, filing, documenting and implementing your critical infrastructure.